Friday, February 20, 2009

The Piano Song - A Cursive Memory.

I'm addicted to this song. Recommended by Sean. This song is awesome dude.

Haha....sorry Xiao :P....I'll update now..hahaha..thanks for reminding me to update all the time :D.. Haha..next lunch on me..Old Town..skip ur LAN!..muahahaha...

Alright now, I've been real buzy lately..Homework, Assignments, Topic Tests, Hanging out.

I'll start of with Candice n Violet's farewell in Italianese. The pictures will do the talking.
Violet Lee
Candice
Haih...C.Kai Ping n Amanda
Nigel n Hsien Lee
Anthea
Michelle
Anabel
We celebrated Amanda's Birthday too. Actual date was 18th Feb but we celebrated earlier because Violet's leaving the next day.

Candice & Violet : It's hard to watch u both leave just like that. Nevertheless, I'm sure u both will do really well over there. Back home here, we'll be missing u guys so BADLY that if u give us FREE tickets to fly over there to meet u both, we WILL :P..hahaha jokes..Come back n visit us as soon as possible. We miss u both. Goodluck.

Me, Yew Loong and Wei Sheng left early. Around 9pm. Met up with Kee Chong and Charles in Breakers then Hartamas Square.

Home before 12.30. Steady lah before curfew:D haha.

Brian.

No comments: