Friday, February 6, 2009

Bored.Bored.Bored.Bored.

Im in Computer Science class now. My lecturer is mumbling her way in front. God knows what talking her. Haha...I shouldnt waste time.So im ganna update my blog. Next up would be Chinese New Year. Not that happening this year tho. Recession. Ang pau also kurang d. Imagine RM2? =.=''On the Eve.....green is the "ong"(lucky) colour this year.
I guess?heard it from somewhere.

Went to grandma's house the next morning for vegetarian meal. Woohoo..her cooking is Awesome...my number 1 idol for chef :D..lol..Besides,went visiting in Pahang,Klang,Seremban..
travelled alot...tiring in a way..but since it's a one in a year affair,no complains..hahaha...

Back to reality....
I'm still in college =.='' and it's a friday....shitnesslah...until 5.30pm...oh yar..going for Candice and Violet's farewell party in Curve,Italianese later at 6pm. I'll blog about it when im home later.

Aites gtg now..my pregnant lecturer is standing behind me and asking me what m i doing...lol....dont wanna get her mad..later her baby drop out :P..muahahahhaaha...

Bye.

Brian.

1 comment:

chloe_pipu said...

omg in csc oso can post blog hmm reli steady la u ...if de baby came out frm teacher's womb i think u wil faint on de spot