Sunday, July 6, 2008

Fever,Flu,Cough = Cant stop me : )

I'm down with a bad bad Flu,Cough and a slight fever :(
Haha..oh well..life goes on for me :D..Let's see....as for yesterday,despite being so unwell, I still participated in our school's jogathon as it was my last time in high school. I can barely respirate during the whole race...Anyway,I am kinda proud of myself tho...Managed to complete the race and got 35th placing..haha only the first 20 are entitled for the medals sadly. Lol..after the event,went makan in J with patrina, yun li, dinesh, louis, anthea, wei ian, heng kit, adrian..thats all i guess?....

Mum picked me and my little sis up...then we went for 2nd round makan..teman my mum..haha.. We ate in taman tun..and i met Kee Chong there...haha..I caught him starring at a girl while he was eating his bowl of mee with his mum...lol! So as usual lar,guys....I took a peep on the girl he was starrring at..wow.not bad weih kee chong :)...haha..u've got taste..lol...hmm,i went home to take a short nap..before.....

Masquerade Nite!(Lay Shu was there to0!) :)
It was organized by Soo Ern's church..super cool and fun :) Me, Justin Loh + Chan,Violet,Nigel,Hsien Lee,Ka Wai,Zoe,Eugene Lai,Neal Tan,Guet Cheng plus a few more others (Sorry if i dint list out)..the whole DJ group made the most noise!..omg..ex-pecially during dinner...lol..we all had a great time. Oh yar....


Violet : Best looking mask

(My phone camera suck)

Guet Cheng : Best dress (Sorry no pic yet) :)

Note : Ka wai was damn emo during the whole event. (Haha..god noes why..aherm).jk jk.

Hmm..so that's about all..It was Fun..

Brian.

No comments: