Tuesday, June 24, 2008

School stage new background =.=

Welcome to SMK Damnsara Jaya.

I'm speechless..I shall let the pics talk.

It's prettty bad i guess



That's the PA Room btw.

Haihz..Interact's 2008 IU Day is suppose to be held this Saturday in the school hall.

It is now Cancelled for sure because of the hall...

And I'm the IU Director!..wth..done and planned so much for shits..

Why burn the hall men?...screw u!

I've spent so much time and effort to make this event perfect and some dumbnut just turned it all up side down.I thank you so much stupid fool.

Anyway, my headmistress has approved that our IU can be held outside school..BUT...my teacher advisor say that there's no point having it already =.= . "To risky","dangerous","I don't want trouble", "Later got gang fights","There were bad experience having IU day outside skewl"..bla bla bla...

It's easy for her to say because she dint do much. But me and my commitee have planned and done alot. It is so dissapointing.

Well,maybe she has her own other reasons but it's fine with me already..

I'm over it :)

I thank those who have helped and contribute in planing this IU :D.

No comments: