Tuesday, June 10, 2008

10 June 2008 : )


Yeaap, it's my birthday :b Haha..This year was abit special. Well, i dint go out with my friends to celebrate. Instead, i celebrated it with my family..Of course it would be as good if there were friends but i think that it is time lie low already..Haha..trials coming men! Shit..lol anyway,skip the shitty trials.

1) Me and my family went to Marche, Curve for dinner.So happened, my mum's friend is the manager there. Ngahaha!! discount like mad!

My elder sis and I :D

Me and Mummy :D

Mum and Dad.

Dad and I (Omg..my dad's eye damn small XD)

Dad and Mei mei.

Mei mei and cousin :D

Mandy,Sandra,Brian,Erica :) (I'm the tallest!)

Lovely siblings :D

2) Walked around in Curve to scout for presents. The funny thing is that, i dont seem to want anything! It seems like i have all i wanted already. Bohooo....so i dcided to buy another pair of casual shoe for fun :D Nike Classic..latest arrival...RM 260..but SADLY, after trying on and dcided to buy....NO STOCK!! Wtfness men..so we just walked off. Haih...

3) We left Curve after that. Went to a cafe near my house for coffee and cake :D damn nice cafe. Birthday song,wish,blow candle,cut cake..haha I was kinda malu when ppl start looking at me! haha.

Blueberry cake. I'm 17 now.

I was damn eager to taste it..lol Jakuun!

4) After that, went home...guess what??...my dad walked in the house holding my PRESENT! wohoo..excited sial...haha..as usual, i demolished the wrapper in a second! It was an iPOD!! Wohoo, iPOD NANO 3rd Generation..haha..one of the latest i guess..but who cares...haha.. Was so damn happy!..eh,not cheap you noe this smalll little tiny device..almost 1K..LOVE my Parents so so much!..plus my sisters and cousin! Thank you!





5) I'm in my room now blogging!..haha

I would like to thank ALL my friends who have wished plus the Present from :

Tan Tan (Soo Ern)

Justin Loh & Amanda

Sacha (and the chocalate cake too!)

Kok Huat(Altho we've been frens for about 6 months only,at least i got a little gift from you :D)


Love you all :D

Alrite!..it's paa 12 now!..not my bday jor..sobs..haha..it's............SOO ERN's bday now!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Big girl d! See you tmro :)

Good nite all..

-Brian-

No comments: