Friday, June 19, 2009

My Superb 18th : )

IT's 4.10am. Something in me is forcing my pair of eyes wide open =.='' . Weird mixed feelings. I shall make use of this time to go againts my procrastination. Haha so here's a post about my 18th birthday.

Venue : The Club@ Bukit Utama
De' Gang
The Ex Dj-ians
Happy go lucky people.
Bro's
Little Emi
Michelle with her ugly piece of sandwich
The Band
It was a last minute thing but i thank you guys for making it happened.
Chocolate&Brownies Rocks!
Jocelyn
Mei Li & Kee Chong
Candice
Brother Sam
Jian Yoong & Tien Ning
The 3 Musketeers :D
Wooohooooo
AWESOME.
The Guys
Yew Loong said "Hey guys check out my G chord"
Brotherly Love
The Chong Family
Sacha
Nice Drum Set.
Happy Family
Thanks mum
Thanks Dad
It's a real expensive watch.
Wonderful gift from my parents :D
Lastly,
Goodnight.


Brian.

1 comment:

Sophie & Anna said...

Brin kor ! When was this ??? never tell me !! i also never go becoz i dunno !!! i wanna be in ur photo !!