Monday, February 2, 2009

Disappear,i will.

Yea yea yea...lack of updates..i know =.=''...Chilling..I'm back...Happy Chinese New Year :D Ring me up and i'll come knocking on your doors for ang paus. Anyway, i'll start off with Sunway College 2009 Freshie Night..

Theme : Retro Techno. (I still dont get it)
Dint plan to go at first but then as usual,kena tempted :D ..Went home after college to get ready, picked wei sheng up on the way,bungkused kfc then straight back to college. Met up with Jasmine there. It wasnt that great at the beginning..haha UNTIL we hit the dance floor..woohoooo Everyone partied like shit....Some even went to M.O.S after that..it was already 12am..tmro Malaysian studies at 8.30 =.=''....I went to some place near Taylor's AC with the KDUians for mamak after that...They sisha-ed..I ate.lol..Reached home around 2.30 =.=''..Woke up at 5.30am for coll....tired dog.
Jasmine.
Keefe.

Go makan first.

Brian.

No comments: