Monday, December 8, 2008

SMK Bandar Sri Damansara's Prom 08"

Theme : Black and White
Venue : One World Hotel

Me and the band went for sound check at 4pm...but as usual the macha's always late.Haha typical them :D ..but it's ok. So end up no sound check. I went home to get ready. Picked Candice up at bout 6.30 and we arrived at One World around 7pm. Just nice. Met up with the macha's and did our sound check right before FREQUENCY CANON did their's. Woohoo damn cool when they walked in with their guitars :D.
Candice and I
My dude,Jeremy and his date.
Drummer,Guitarist,Vocalist
Syafiq (Candice's Idol) :D
THE BAND.
Standing : (from left)
Myself (Guitarist,Backup Vocal,bassist)
Imran Emir (Lead guitarist)
Sanjiv (Guitarist,bassist)
Bottom : (from left)
Darryl (Lead Vocalist)
Rueben (Drummer).

We played Pieces by Sum41 and Check Yes Juliet by We The Kings. The crowd was AWESOME. We managed to drive everyone crazy in the dance floor. Woohoo..not to mention the amazing light settings. Totally created the "Clubbing" mood. LOl..Frequency Canon partied with us too. They came to the dance floor and sang along with us. How cool is that?....:D

I performed Vindicated by Dashboard Confessional unplugged solo. It was great too. I will post up the videos of my solo perfomance and with the band once i get them.
Great show guys.
Darren and Sanjiv
Candice.

Jeremy.
Carmen LeeChildhood memories :D

ENCORE :D yes, i played Vindicated again..this time Darryl joined me. It was a BOMBED man. Everyone was so caught up with it.Some were slow dancing,others were waving..and Frequency Canon actually stood below me,SANG Along and waved. I played the song real slow this time to give it a romantic atmosphere. Me and Darryl sang emo-ly..haha..

Oh..i won best dress..haha but its not really what i wore that got me the award..haha sadly..but thanks to the LOUD Kick Ass scream by my Bros aka Macha..therefore I got it..haha..lame but cool :D I also got an IRON for the lucky draw..lol ELBA iron..wth...haha..

Went for movie after prom....BOLT..awesome show..reached home around 3am.

I would like to thank my parents for getting me my electric guitar :D It cost a bomb,I know..plus all the prom attires for TWO different prom nite..Upcoming one would be this Saturday..DJ!..lol..
Mum and Dad,thanks..Eh, Im still a good kid..i think..lol wtf..haha..sneak peek.
LTD MH-250 NT
Randall Amp(with padel)

Had so much fun with the bros' last night. Eh,we rock larr..lol..Great performance indeed.

Im finally done.

Enjoy.

Brian.

No comments: